UNKNOWN E-Mails on Professional Emails -> A Disaster
Small Business using Web Services online are being attacked by lot of malicious virus and spammers. Few of them even includes attachments where the subject looks very familior to what you are expecting.
Are these emails actually correct?
Avoid. Totally Avoid.
How to justify correct E-mails?
- Scan your attachments before opening them.
- Avoid opening emails with attachments which seems impossible. “You have win 1 millior dollar”, ” Your Lucky Draw Coupon”, “Change in bank Security,Authenticate Now”. Most of such emails looks very spicy but there subjects itself says impossible and it is better keeping yourself away from them.
- Check Mail sender, click on arrow where it says from, a box will expand . Check if the sender email and from email address matches , as in case of many spammers email sender name /id and from email id will show different.
- Check Link before filling your person details, If you go a link out there that says click on this link then do thoroughly check that link when opened then in address bar it really shows the same url of website which normally is and is not case of url masking.
- It is always better to check and then open your email, instead of blindly opening them and be safe.