Know how to Redirect your One Domain to Other Web Address – Domain Redirection in cPanel
Domain Redirection is done to redirect your Domain Visitors to another related Domain Name of your Business Website. You can also redirect particular pages of your Website to another pages.
For example, when your site visitors visit your abcdexample.com, they’ll be redirected and visit your abcdexample1.com instead.
Domain/URL Redirect is done easily at your cPanel. Let us learn how simple it is to create one.
1.Login to cPanel.
2. Scroll down & Click the Redirects button in the Domains section.
3. You will be there on the Add Redirect page.
4. Click the drop-down box for Type and choose if you want to create a Permanent (301), or Temporary (302) redirect.
5. Click the next drop-down box and choose the domain you want to redirect.
6. For the slash ‘/’ field enter any folder names if necessary.
7. Enter the address you want to redirect to in the Redirects to section.
8. Choose if you want to “Only redirect with www.” “Redirect with or without www.” or “Do Not Redirect www.“
9. Check the box if you want to create a Wild Card Redirect. This will add the the file/folder name after the url when it redirect. For instance, abcdexample.com/test.php would redirect to abcdexample1.com/test.php.
10. Click the Add button when you are finished.
11. You are finished when you see a green message with the details of your redirect.
Congratulation! You are done with Redirecting your Domain Name to your other Web Address. For any further questions you can write us at email@example.com